- Traditional BLS Provider Class
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS) (HCP)
- Adult, child and infant CPR (including 2-rescuer scenarios and use of the bag mask)
- Foreign-body airway obstruction
- Use of automated external defibrillation with CPR
Please Note: AHA has removed all BLS renewal classes. BLS Provider classes available only.
Who should take this class?
For healthcare providers - for example, EMS personnel, physician assistants, physicians, nurses, nursing students, respiratory therapists, pharmacists, dentists, dental hygienist, dental assistants, and others who must have a credential (card) documenting successful completion of a American Heart Association BLS for health care providers course.
We have small classes that are efficient with less classroom time.
- This course is designed to teach the skills of CPR for victims of all ages, use of an automated external defibrillator and relief of choking.
- The course is video-based with instructor-led discussion and simulation. Students participate in, practice and complete various skills and learning stations.
- Ideal for learners who prefer group interaction and feedback from an instructor while learning skills.
- AHA course textbook available during class.
- Written exam and skills test with a BLS/Instructor
- Course completion card will be issued when students successfully complete written test and skills test