- Traditional Class
- Adult/Child CPR with mask
- Adult/Child Choking
- Adult/Child AED Optional:
- Infant CPR with mask
- Infant choking
Who should take this class?
Designed for employee training at companies, corporations, businesses or other entities. For employees who have a duty to respond to a cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements. This course is not for health care providers.
- Modular format creates course flexibility.
- Ideal for learners who prefer group interaction and feedback from an instructor while learning skills.
- AHA course workbook available during class.
- Skills test with a BLS/ Instructor.
- Course completion card will be issued when students successfully complete a skills test