- Traditional Class
- Child first aid
- Environmental emergencies
- Adult/Child CPR
- Adult/Child choking
- Optional: Infant CPR and choking
Please Note: No course Completion card. If you need certification please register for Heart Saver First Aid CPR/AED.
Who should take this class?
For those is caring for infants and children, such as family members, babysitters, and others providing in-home care, who want basic first aid information but do not need a course completion credential.
Family members, friends and members of the general community who want to learn CPR but do not need a course completion card.
This course can also be a non-credentialed option for middle- and high-school students.
- The program teaches how to manage illness and injuries in a child for the first few minutes until professional help arrives.
- This program covers such topics as preventing injuries, recognizing and treating basic first aid emergencies, and relief of choking in infants.
- Designed for those who prefer to learn in a group environment with feedback from an instructor.
- Course offers the opportunity to learn basic CPR in a dynamic group environment.
- Uses the research-proven Practice-While-Watching method to provide students with the most hands-on CPR practice time possible during the length of the program.
- No test or certification.