Teaches the skills of CPR and choking relief for victims of all ages.
- Traditional BLS Provider Class
- Adult/Child CPR
- Adult/Child choking
- Optional: Infant CPR and choking
Who should take this class?
Family members, friends and members of the general community who want to learn CPR but do not need a course completion card. This course can also be a non-credentialed option for middle - and high-school students.
- Course offers the opportunity to learn basic CPR in a dynamic group environment.Designed for those who prefer to learn in a group environment with feedback from an instructor.
- Uses the research-proven Practice-While-Watching method to provide students with the most hands-on CPR practice time possible during the length of the program.
- No test or certification.
By Super User