Teaches the skills of CPR and relief of choking for infant victims for those involved in infant care.
- Traditional Class
- Infant CPR
- Infant Choking
Please Note: Please call or e-mail to schedule this class with Instructor. If you want to be certified all CPR classes include Adult, Child and Infant CPR and Choking.
Who should take this class?
For those involved in infant care such as new parents, grandparents, family members and friends who care for infants.
- Designed to meet the specific needs for infant care.
- Modular format creates course flexibility.
- Ideal for learners who prefer group interaction and feedback from an instructor while learning skills.
- Skill test with a Vital Signs CPR Instructor.
- No course completion card is issued with this course.
By Super User