- Traditional Class
- Part 1: Represents the cognitive portion of the blended learning.
- Part 2: Skills test with one of our AHA instructor to complete the certification process.
Who should take this class?
Designed for employee training at companies, corporations, businesses or other entities. For employees and/or designated first responders who have a duty to respond to a first aid or cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements.
- Modular format creates course flexibility
- Ideal for learners who prefer group interaction and feedback from an instructor while learning skills
- AHA course workbook available during class.
- Skills test with a Vital Signs CPR Instructor.
- Course completion card will be issued when students successfully complete a skills test