- Traditional Class
- Adult first aid (general principles, medical emergencies and injury emergencies)
- Adult/Child/Infant CPR with mask
- Adult/Child/Infant AED
- Optional: Environmental emergencies Infant CPR with mask
Who should take this class?
Designed for child care, employee training at companies, corporations, businesses or other entities. For employees and/or designated first responders who have a duty to respond to a first aid or cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements.
- Modular format creates course flexibility
- Ideal for learners who prefer group interaction and feedback from an instructor while learning skills
- AHA course workbook available during class.
- Skills test with a Vital Signs CPR Instructor.
- Course completion card will be issued when students successfully complete a skills test