Teaches the skills of CPR for victims of all ages, use of an automated external defibrillator and relief of choking.
$28.50 AHA Online Fee
$45.00 Skills Session
$73.50 Total Price
- Part 1 cognitive learning is completed online with the American Heart Association. www.onlineaha.org
- Part 2 is a skills practice with a BLS/ Instructor.
- Part 3 is skills test with a BLS/ Instructor.
*You must complete the onlineaha.org e-learning course.
- Adult rescue breathing
- Adult CPR/AED - 1 and 2 rescuers
- Adult relief of choking
- Child rescue breathing
- Child CPR
- Child relief of choking
- Infant rescue breathing and choking
Please Note: AHA has removed all BLS renewal classes. BLS Provider classes available only.
Who should take this class?
For healthcare providers who have previously taken a BLS course and are seeking a flexible training option to obtain a new healthcare provider course certification card.
- Series of online modules covering adult, child and infant CPR sequences.
- 10 checkpoints to be completed
- 21 optional review sections with 17 videos
- Establishes a standardized training program
- Self-paced learning, accessible anytime
- Provides flexible course design, accommodating a range of learning from basic checkpoint review to more extensive learning through optional sections
- Immediate answer feedback
- Reinforces learning and ensures competence Skills practice & Skills test with a BLS/ Instructor.
- Course completion card will be issued when students successfully complete all parts.
By Super User