$25.00 AHA Online Fee
$50.00 Skills Session
$75.00 Total Price
- Part 1 cognitive learning is completed online with the American Heart Association. www.onlineaha.org
- Part 2 is a skills practice with a AHA BLS Instructor.
- Part 3 is skills test with a AHA BLS Instructor.
*You must complete the onlineaha.org e-learning course.
- Adult/Child CPR with mask
- Adult/Child Choking
- Adult/Child AED Optional:
- Infant CPR with mask
- Infant choking
Who should take this class?
This course is designed for those who have a duty to respond to a cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements and must have a credential (card) showing successful completion of a CPR and AED course. Heartsaver CPR & AED Online Part1 offers a flexible time-saving training option for students to complete the cognitive learning portion.
This complete course is delivered in three parts.
- Heartsaver CPR & AED Online Part 1 is a Web-based eLearning product that provides the cognitive portion of the course online.
- Skills practice & Skills test with a Vital Signs CPR Instructor
- Course completion card will be issued when students successfully complete all parts.