$30.00 AHA Online Fee
$40.00 Skills Session
$70.00 Total Price
- Part 1 cognitive learning is completed online. www.onlineaha.org
- Part 2, skills practice session with AHA Instructor.
- Part 3, skills test with AHA Instructor
- Adult first aid (general principles, medical emergencies and injury emergencies)
- Envornmental emergencies
- Adult CPR with mask
- Adult AED
Who should take this class?
Designed for employee training at companies, corporations, businesses or other entities.For employees and/or designated first responders who have a duty to respond to a first aid or cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements.
- 24/7 accessibility with web-based course
- Online portion can be completed at home or at work
- Can be completed in less time than a traditional course
- Self-paced learning
- Interactive questions and video segments
- One-on-one practice with AHA Instructor allows student to maximize comfort with skills
- Flexible alternative to traditional classroom training
- Convenient refresher for up to 6 months
- Skills practice & Skills test with a Vital Signs CPR Instructor
- Course completion card will be issued when students successfully complete all parts.