A variety of courses are offered weekly
at 2026 Madison Street Everett WA 98203.
TO SIGN UP ONLINE OR VIEW ALL OUR SCHEDULED CLASSES PLEASE GO TO HOME PAGE AND GO TO REGISTRATION.
*Schedule is subject to change. Please view our current schedule under registration or classes.
Do you offer on-site training?
Yes. Please call or e-mail to schedule on-site training at your location.
- The schedule can be flexible so please contact us with any questions.
- Schedule is subject to change due to holidays and worksite scheduling.
- You must make a reservation to guarantee a seat.
- Classes offered on alternating weeks are indicated with an asterisks (*).
Classes may change weekly so to see our full schedule of classes please go to registration
- Wednesdays: 9:30am -12:30pm
- Wednesdays: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Fridays: 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Saturday: 9:30am - 12:30pm*
- Thursdays: 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Saturdays: 9:00am - 12:00pm*
- Thursdays: 12:00pm - 2:00pm*
- One Saturday a month 12:00-2:00
- Thursdays: 9:30am-11:30am
- Saturdays 9:00am-11:00am*
E-learning: BLS for health care providers Skills Session
- Wednesdays 5:00pm
- Wednesday at 8:30am
- Saturday 8:30am*
E-Learning Heart Saver First Aid CPR/AED Skills Session
- Thursdays 8:30am
Skills sessions may be scheduled before and after most courses. You must call or e-mail to reserve a seat. Skills take 30-45 minutes
You must bring you certificate of completion to class.
The e-learning portion is paid for and completed on the American Heart Association web site.
Blood Borne Pathogens:
- May be added upon request $20.00
Please click here to contact us if you have further questions.